Every day we pick the essential award travel news to keep you stay informed. Today, we are bringing you – United killing First-Class and Avianca LifeMiles transfer bonus; 7 other award travel news today.
Many knew this was coming, but we now officially know when United Airline will stop offering international first class service. They historically only had international first class on select Boeing 767-300s, select Boeing 777-200s, and all of the now-retired 747-400s. United has already stopped selling first class on 767-300s and
- Avianca LifeMiles Offering 25% Transfer Bonus From Hotel Partners (Including SPG & Marriott), Doctor of Credit
You May Also Like:
- Award Travel Report (4) — Everything you need to know about Marriott Rewards points valuation!
- Russia Travel Guide: 7 Things to Do in St. Petersburg
- A wanderer that brings rustic authenticity to her travels: Jie Soriano (@travelwithming)
- Flight Review: Korean Air First Class 777-300 Seoul to San Francisco
- Q&A: Help! Need to reach the lounge in another terminal. Advice?